NEMS GP eRostering System
NEMS has been providing ‘GP Out of Hours’ services and other urgent primary care services to patients in the Nottingham area since 1998. Originally a ‘GP Co-operative’, NEMS Community Benefit Services Limited (NEMS) is a not-for-profit organisation with the purpose of providing health and social care for the benefit of the community and not for the profit of its members.
Over time, the concept of ‘out of hours’ has shifted such that it is now more properly regarded as ‘out of hospital’ urgent primary care, which is provided on a 24/7 basis. NEMS is the current urgent primary care provider for the county of Nottinghamshire (except for Bassetlaw).
We provide the following services:
- Urgent primary care in Nottingham, Mansfield and Newark. This comprises the Clinical Assessment Service (CAS) with a GP Out of Hours (OOH) service for Face to Face (F2F) clinical consultations and Home Visits.
- Primary Care 24 (PC24) at the Kings Mill Hospital
- Urgent Primary Care service in the Urgent Primary Care Unit, Queens Medical Centre
- NEMS Pathways -a service offering Nottinghamshire GPs alternatives to urgent hospital assessment and admission for example, DVT assessment
- Community Pathfinder (a service offering ambulance crews, care home staff and other healthcare professionals community alternatives to ED attendance and hospital admission)
- ‘Single Point of Access’ call handling services for a wide range of patients, carers and health care professionals.
Sessional GP looking for a change?
Please express interest in joining our team by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries or would like more information, please contact a member of the GP Recruitment Team on 01158836770.
Special Patient Notes
Please access the NEMS SPN websiet, by clicking here. If you do not have access or require a password reset, please email our generic inbox email@example.com
*NEW* NEMS Internal Support Portal
Please access the *NEW* NEMS Internal Staff IT & Maintenance Support Portal by clicking here.
Security Certificate and Secure Access to this site.
From the login screen, the site is protected by up to 256 bit SSL security which encrypts everything sent to and from your PC and the web server. SSL security requires a certificate and we are using a Certificate issued by 123-reg.co.uk. If you are using a very old version of Internet Explorer (Version 6 or older), the browser may not recognise that the certificate has been issued by a recognised certificate authority - in which case you are advised to accept the certificate and continue. However, we also advise you to upgrade your browser to a later version.